When: Tuesday December 1, 2020 | 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Where: Westbeth Gallery
57 Bethune Street
New York, NY 10014
December 1 is World AIDS Day. “A Day Without Art” celebrates and honors the artists lost to AIDS.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT CLICK https://donate.nybc.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/285969
- Appointments strongly encouraged to ensure for NYBC Safety Protocols and guarantee of donation
- Please remember to eat, drink and bring your donor ID card or ID with name and photo.
- Medical Eligibility Questions? NYBC Community Health -1-800-688-0900
- Please be aware that we do NOT test for COVID-19. You should contact your health care provider if you want to be tested.
• Must wear a mask or face covering
• Will have their temperature taken
• Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered from COVID-19
• May NOT donate if they have a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of COVD-19 in the last 14 days
• May NOT donate if they are currently on self-quarantine restrictions